Tuesday, March 05, 2024

Will Sandifer Answer to What Took Place at a Previous NLC Conference?

 My email to Mickey "The Mouse" Sandifer sent this evening.  It speaks for itself.  


"Mr. Mayor,

Years ago you went on one of your many junkets to a National League of Cities conference in Washington, DC you took your granddaughter with you.

Nothing wrong with that.  You apparently personally covered all of her expenses.  No problem there.

She was at the time a very young girl.  So, here’s what I would like to know.

You were there to learn about things that could help the City of Shawnee.  Your rationale for getting us back involved with the NLC.  So, what did you do with your granddaughter?

Did you:

  1. Go to the meetings and leave that little girl in the hotel room in Washington DC?
  2. Go to the meetings and take her to them with you?  Oh, and how often would a child like that ask “Are we ready to leave now grandpa?”  Bored silly.  Expected.
  3. Go to the meeting rooms, sign in as if you were attending, then go back upstairs and take her sightseeing?

I know you don’t like me, and history has shown that you don’t respond to my emails.  Let me clue you in.  I am a citizen of Shawnee and I have a right to question your actions.  You have an obligation to respond.  Or are you selective in who you respond to?  Like only to folks who agree with you?

Ray Erlichman"