Saturday, April 27, 2024

I Cancelled My Membership at Planet Fitness

You bet I did.  On Thursday I walked into the facility on Shawnee Mission Parkway and cancelled my membership.  When I was asked why I said it had to do with what they did to the lady who complained about a biological male shaving in the women's restroom.

In case you haven't heard here's info on that.

This garbage of allowing biological males to use female restrooms/showers because they "identify" as female is getting to be a bunch of BS.  And, IMHO, the opposite is also true, females who "identify" as male using the male restrooms/showers.

There have been reported instances of biological males who supposedly identified as female, using female restrooms, and having their male genitalia in an excited state.  

This nonsense, along with transgender males participating in female sports has got to stop.

Question, will the new CEO of Planet Fitness take a shower in the female showers of one of her facilities with a biological male in the same shower who has identified as female?  Anybody want to ask her that question?