Sunday, February 24, 2008

Two Days to Go

Some folks have asked me about my previous posting.

Well, personally I am not in favor of Mr Imgrund. That leaves Paul Wohl & Mickey Sandifer.

This is a tough decision for me. I have found Mickey Sandifer to be conscientious about his position on the council. He participates in virtually all city sponsored events and has been actively involved in the community for many, many years.

Paul Wohl is new to community involvement. The one thing that stands out, is his military background. Individuals who attain "full bird" status are usually trained to make tough decisions. And, they are trained to accept responsibility should those decisions prove to be wrong. Since no councilperson can be right 100% of the time I find this to be an important trait.

As they say in horse races: "As they come down to the wire, it's Wohl by a nose"