Thursday, January 23, 2014

Stephanie Meyer 1 - Mickey Sandifer 0

Are we keeping score?

About two weeks ago I sent both council members Stephanie Meyer and Mickey Sandifer some opinions regarding the proposed sales taxes.  Specifically, I was concerned what would happen if the pavement item was piggybacked on top of the parks & pipes and folks voted it down.  Then, the city would lose the parks & pipes.

Anyway, the next day Stephanie Meyer sent me a reply, and I guess to be courteous she cc'd Mickey Sandifer.  She had some good comments and appeared that we were having a polite discussion about the topic.  I then replied, and since she had cc'd Sandifer, so did I.

Ironically, to this day, Sandifer still has not replied. That is funny, since he is my council member, and she isn't.  I guess Sandifer is joining that dumbonic duo of Neighbor and Vaught who feel they don't have to reply to citizens of Shawnee (previous experiences with both).  Mickey, that's not cool for someone who has aspirations of becoming mayor.

Ironically, knowing Mickey, I can just hear/see him running to Neighbor and Vaught and saying something like "Stephanie Meyer is a bad girl.  She's replying to Ray Erlichman's emails".  The result of that, if it ever happened, would probably be the dumbonic duo jumping on Meyer for replying to me.

Anyway, Stephanie Meyer gets 1 for replying, Mickey Sandifer gets a goose egg.

WARNING!!!!!! The City Manager of Shawnee has determined that local bloggers post items that may contain bad or misinformation. Please read these posts with care and determine for yourself whether the information is valid.