Wednesday, November 04, 2020

Friend's Sister-in-Law Needs Help

 I recently received an email from a very dear friend here in Shawnee.  Rather than attempt to explain it myself I will copy|paste his email below, complete with the Go Fund Me link.

Please consider a donation.  Thank you.


Hello, Barb and I are fine. However, here sister in Galena IL, had a serious fall in her home last Friday. The details are a on the link to a GoFundMe page created by her family and a friend.

We are asking if you have a Facebook account, please post the link. Also, please forward this message to anyone willing to help out a pet lover.  Barb's sister loves pets and has been earning extra money as a pet sitter for residents in her small community of Galena. She will not be able to do this pet sitting in the near future as she will have braces on her back and neck. She will have these braces for at least three months.

The link to the GoFundMe story:

http://gf.me/u/y52fq6