Thursday, January 03, 2008

Overheard in the Restroom at City Hall




"Hey, Herr Puppetmaster, ya need to stop pulling so hard on the string attached to my hand."

"Why do you say that puppet?"

"Well, when you jerked on it, I was urinating and now it's all over the wall and the ceiling"

"So what?"
"Well, that is kind of messy"

"Prove it!"

"Just look at it, it's messy."

"No problem. We can say it's emergency flood damage and then call in the guys from the parks department to clean it up. "

"Will they do that?"

"They have to"

"Why?"

"Because I'm important and I say so"

"Are you really that important?"

"Sure I am. There's a street named for me."

"I thought that was one of your ancestors"

"Shut up puppet. It is what I say it is."

"Yes Herr Puppetmaster. Anyway, what other department do we want to try and destroy?"

"I will have to give that some thought. Anyway, it's a good thing you didn't hit one of the vents. That stuff would have blown back on you"

Tune in after the middle of the month for the next adventures of Puppetmaster & Puppet, live from Shawnee KS.