Monday, February 20, 2023

State of the City-What Lies Will the Mayor Tell Us?

 On Thursday, Feb23, 2023, our perjury performing mayor will deliver her State of the City address.  It is to be held at the Aztec Theater on Johnson Drive acros from city hall.  Doors open at 4:00PM and the address is scheduled to be at 5:00PM.  Admission is free, unless you wish to partake in some local libations and nibblies.  That will cost non-chamber members I believe $38.  I'll pass on those.  Won't fit into my diet.


Just check my postings of 1/29 and 2/4.

Yes, the mayor has a habit of not being totally honest about many things.  All one has to do is read the affidavit for the arrest warrant when she was arrested for felony perjury.  Haven't read it yet?  I just might have to post it here.  It did appear in local media at the time.

Anyway, I plan on being at the event.  Want to get there early and sit close to the front.  I want to be a reminder to the mayor that she still owes the people of Shawnee and me a personal, public apology.  I doubt that she will give one as she probably feels she did nothing wrong.  Well if she feels that way, why did she take diversion so as to avoid prosecution?  Simple, if prosecuted and found guilty of a felony she would have been administratively removed from office.

Anyway, come join me and others so as to hear what kind of bovine scatology will spew forth from her mouth.