Sunday, March 17, 2024

No Surprise, Mickey "The Mouse" Sandifer Did NOT Respond to My Email

 


Earlier this month I sent our not so illustrious mayor an email and published it here on this blog.

You can view it by clicking here

Now, why hasn't "The Mouse" responded?  I can only guess at the reason(s).

1.  As stated in my original post, he doesn't like me.  Too bad Mr. Mayor.  I am a citizen of Shawnee.  You work for me.  All you are doing is showing an arrogance that you feel you are above responding to citizen inquiries. Or are selective in who you respond to.  String pullers??

2.  He was presented with three possible scenarios and he quite likely didn't want to commit in writing to any of them being the factual response.  Maybe he didn't want to get caught lying.

3.  If I were to attempt a guess at which answer was the correct one, I'd guess number three.  Answer number one would be outrageous IMHO, and answer number two would be laughable.

Maybe some folks who voted for him and swallowed his BS during the campaign will eventually see him for what he is.