Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Whoops....Did I Rattle Somebody's Chain?

Seems like a gentleman by the name of Mark Crouch took exception to my comment about exploiting children to protest against Wal-Mart. You can see his letter to the Shawnee Dispatch at http://www.shawneedispatch.com/section/letters/story/6188

Mr Crouch seems to be concerned about the increased traffic levels near an elementary school. That could be a concern. So.............go ahead and protest Mr Crouch...........that is your right. But, having pre-school children (eventhough they may someday attend that school) stand outside and chant slogans that they have no understanding of, is still, in my opinion, exploitation of the children.

I'd comment in a letter to the editor of the Dispatch, but I'm not sure what their time limitations are. Most newspapers do not publish more than one letter from an individual every 30 days.

Gonna have to look into that.................