Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Something I Won't Miss When Dawn Kuhn Goes Bye-bye


Many articles about body language say that when a woman constantly flips her hair it means “look at me, I’m great”.  Well, that’s one thing I’m not going to miss when Dawn Kuhn goes bye-bye.
 
 
The city has posted the application process for picking her replacement, so now I'll definitely have to visit the Oracle of Shawnee at Gum Springs Park to see what the Oracle says about Kuhn's replacement.
 
 
WARNING!!!!!! The City Manager of Shawnee has determined that local bloggers post items that may contain bad or misinformation. Please read these posts with care and determine for yourself whether the information is valid.
If you would like to comment about this post, or any other post on this blog, or about anything, please go to
http://www.shawneeray.proboards.com